1. Why use a satisfaction survey ?
2. What does the survey measure?
3. Who are these surveys for?
4. How to use the survey?
5. How can I get reimbursed?
6. Why did you created these surveys?
7. Are the surveys in all languages exactly the same?
8. What is the difference between the reduced and the full length survey?
1. Why use a satisfaction survey? “Only what gets measured gets managed.” Knowing what your guests think about your hotel is the only meaningful way to improve your business and create a long-term competitive advantage.
2. What do the surveys measure? The surveys measure guest satisfaction and the factors that are known to have an important impact on it (mostly about the check-in, guest room, staff, and breakfast).
3. Who are these surveys for? Because the main factors that impact customers’ loyalty are the same for all types of hotels, and because they are all captured by the surveys, the surveys can be used for all types of hotels – large, medium or small.
4. How to use the surveys? There you have two possibilities: First you can put a copy of the survey in the guests’ rooms and hope they will answer it. Secondly, you can actively ask your customers to fill them in. While you may achieve a higher answer rate with the second method, you may not want to ask every guest to fill your survey all year long. In that case, you may decide to run your survey only for a limited period of time.
5. How can I get reimbursed? If you have bought the full length survey and you are not happy with it whatever the reason, just send me an email using the contact page or the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get a full refund in any case, as long as you respect the 30 days deadline after your purchase. I would be particularly happy if you tell me why you are not happy with the survey but you don’t even have to precise it.
6. Why did you created these surveys? As a marketing professional, I have always been disappointed with the satisfaction surveys I found in hotels. Actually, the great majority is badly conceived, uses imprecise items formulation or bad scales, which severely limits their utility. My goal was to create an easy-to-use professional survey based on the most recent research about hotel guests’ satisfaction that can truly help business owners improve their guests’ loyalty and recommendation rates.
7. Are the surveys in all languages exactly the same? All surveys have been translated by certified professional translators and efforts have been made to ensure that the meaning of each question is as close as possible in all languages.
8. What is the difference between the reduced and the full length survey? Both surveys can be used to track guest satisfaction. However, only the full length version allows you to take quick effective measures to improve your business. While the reduced version of the survey allows you to detect problems in factors that are important for your guests, it doesn’t go into enough details to allow you to understand what you can do to improve weaknesses in these factors. Only the full length survey measures multiple dimensions of the important factors, enabling you to take direct and quick measures to solve issues and improve your sales.